Making the most out of your stay at the Bastide St. Mathieu
The Bastide St. Mathieu’s many facilities and services are available to all guests for the duration of their stay. A huge variety of sport, tourism, leisure and well being activities can also be enjoyed nearby to the Bastide St. Mathieu in the local area.
Facilities at the Bastide St. Mathieu
- 15m x 8m swimming pool with shaded pergola
- Terraces (500m²) for entertaining and outside dining
- ‘Boule piste’
- Gas flame lit ‘cuisine d’été’
- Beautiful gardens & olive groves
- WiFi in all public areas
- Ample car parking even for large groups
Services provided at the Bastide St. Mathieu
- Daily Housekeeping (cleaning, linen etc.).
- Massage, hair dressing, manicure, pedicure, DLG natural cosmetics and waxing from one of the finest practitioners on the French Riviera. Find out more…
- Golf, tennis.
- Car rental or chauffeur services.
- Restaurant reservations, shopping for provisions, and the placement of a private chef and catering personnel.
- Wedding planning packages
Activities in the local area
- A great variety of the finest and most fun restaurants on the Cote D’Azur.
- 10 golf courses including Cannes Mougins Country Club, St. Donat Country Club, Royal Mougins, Terre Blanche (40 minutes drive) and Chateau de Taulane (50 minutes drive).
- Tennis at the Club de Vignal tennis club.
- The most stunning villages and towns of the French Riviera and Provence such as Valbonne, Grasse, Mougins, Cannes, Nice, Saint Paul de Vence, Tourettes sur Loup and Gourdon.
- The beautiful uplands of the Alpes Maritimes and the grandeur of the Gorges du Verdon.
- Sandy beaches in Theoule, Cannes, Antibes Juan les Pins, Cap d’Antibes and Cap Ferrat.
- Skiing at Gréolières (only 40 minutes drive), Isola 2000 andAuron (both at 1 hour 50 minutes drive).
- Thalassotherapy health spas in Cannes, Antibes and Monaco.